Porter International University is open to all students globally. There are only 3 requirements to enroll in our courses and begin your degree track.
1. Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
2. Payment of tuition costs.
3. Students must fill out the application form.
However, students must maintain at least a 2. 0 gpa (4.0 gpa scale). Students unable to maintain a 2.0 GPA will have two options to remain a recognized student.
1. Repeat a course to attain a higher course grade; or
2. Take the College Student Prepatory course and attain a 3.0 or higher grade for the course