Business Models | BUS 1105
This course will define the structure of business models; identify basic business model archetypes; and compare profitability, efficiency, and market value.
1st year student
- Identify and analyze several different business models.
- Analyze the business models of competitors.
- Understand the economics underlying common business models.
- Understand the dynamics that propels a business model to success.
- Build a business model for your own innovation.
The Business Model Navigator: 55 Models That Will Revolutionise Your Business. 2014.
Oliver Gassmann and Karolin Frankenberger
Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers.2010. Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur